Post Show Report
Press Conference & Inauguration Ceremony
CEMS-Global organizes the country’s largest Motor show! CEMS-Global – Conference & Exhibition Management Services Ltd, presented the ‘14th Dhaka Motor Show’ from 14-16 March 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in Kuril, Dhaka.
This was the biggest and only International Exhibition on Automotive and Commercial Vehicles sector in Bangladesh. This was a one stop single platform to showcase the latest developments and emerging technology for automobile industry. This event promoted the Bangladeshi & world automobile and auto component industry which revealed the country’s rapid developments in this industry and also a launching platform for many new vehicles as well as new technology components.
Renowned and leading Car distributors & dealers along with Lubricant Companies, Battery & CNG Conversion Companies and Automotive Component Manufacturers & Importers from Japan, France, Korea, China, USA, Italy, Vietnam, UAE, India, Bangladesh & many more showcased their products in over 730 booths from 21 countries across 5 halls.
Honorable Industries Minister Mr. Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun MP formally inaugurated the ‘14th Dhaka Motor Show 2019’ organized by CEMS-Global (Conference & Exhibition Management Services Ltd) which was held from 14-16 March 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Kuril, Dhaka.
In a colorful Inauguration ceremony at the seminar Hall of the venue. Also present as special guests were Mr. Reyad Hasnain, Managing Director, REL Motors Limited; Mr. Shawn Hakim, Managing Director, Rancon Motor Bikes Limited; Mr. Enamul Haque Chowdhury, Director, Energypac Power Generation Limited; Mr. Anis Ud Dowla, Executive Director, Karnaphuli Group. Ms. Meherun N. Islam, President & Group Managing Director, CEMS Global-USA & Asia Pacific was also present in the ceremony.
- 93% rated the Exhibition as an important platform for their business
- 94% were overall satisfied with the EXPO
- 85% will be exhibiting again next year
Top 5 reasons for attending
- 83% To seek new contacts for future business
- 59% To strengthen relationships with existing clients & partners
- 55% To look for a local or regional dealer & distributor
- 33% To discuss products & services with end-users
- 29% To raise company profile
- 87% Rated this exhibition as an important platform for business
- 77% Will attend this exhibition next year
- 75% Sourced new suppliers
- 60% Attended 2+ days of the show
- 55% Attended the show with the intent to purchase
- 8% Owner/Board Director/C-Level/Chairman
- 11% Senior Manager/Manager
- 13% Head of Department/ General Manager
- 16% Junior Manager/Executive
- 18% Managing Director/Vice President
- 22% Senior Government Official
- 12% Other
Our Partners & Sponsors of 2019 shows
Want to be a sponsor
For More Information, Please Download Our Post Show Report of 2019 Expo
You Are Invited To Our Next Expo !!!
Event Name : 15th Dhaka Motor Show 2020
Date : 19 ~ 21 March 2020
Opening Hours : 10:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Venue : International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB)
Location : Dhaka-Bangladesh
Watch a Message About Our Expo