Post Show Report
Press Conference & Inauguration Ceremony
CEMS-Global organizes the country’s largest Motor show! CEMS-Global – Conference & Exhibition Management Services Ltd, presented the ‘14th Dhaka Motor Show’ from 14-16 March, 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in Kuril, Dhaka.
This was the biggest and only International Exhibition on Automotive and Commercial Vehicles sector in Bangladesh. This was a one stop single platform to showcase the latest developments and emerging technology for automobile industry. This event promoted the Bangladeshi & world automobile and auto component industry which revealed the country’s rapid developments in this industry and also a launching platform for many new vehicles as well as new technology components.
Honorable Industries Minister Mr. Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun MP formally inaugurated the ‘14th Dhaka Motor Show 2019’ organized by CEMS-Global (Conference & Exhibition Management Services Ltd) which was held from 14-16 March, 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Kuril, Dhaka.
In a colorful Inauguration ceremony at the seminar Hall of the venue. Also present as special guests were Mr. Reyad Hasnain, Managing Director, REL Motors Limited; Mr. Shawn Hakim, Managing Director, Rancon Motor Bikes Limited; Mr. Enamul Haque Chowdhury, Director, Energypac Power Generation Limited; Mr. Anis Ud Dowla, Executive Director, Karnaphuli Group. Ms. Meherun N. Islam, President & Group Managing Director, CEMS Global-USA & Asia Pacific was also present in the ceremony.
- 93% rated the Exhibition as an important platform for their business
- 94% were overall satisfied with the EXPO
- 85% will be exhibiting again next year
Top 5 reasons for attending
- 83% To seek new contacts for future business
- 59% To strengthen relationships with existing clients & partners
- 55% To look for a local or regional dealer & distributor
- 33% To discuss products & services with end-users
- 29% To raise company profile
- 87% Rated this exhibition as an important platform for business
- 77% Will attend this exhibition next year
- 75% Sourced new suppliers
- 60% Attended 2+ days of the show
- 55% Attended the show with the intent to purchase
- 8% Owner/Board Director/C-Level/Chairman
- 11% Senior Manager/Manager
- 13% Head of Department/ General Manager
- 16% Junior Manager/Executive
- 18% Managing Director/Vice President
- 22% Senior Government Official
- 12% Other
Our Partners & Sponsors of 2019 shows
You Are Invited To Our Next Expo !!!
Event Name : 15th Dhaka Motor Show 2021
Date : 18~20 March, 2021
Opening Hours : 10:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Venue : International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB)
Location : Dhaka-Bangladesh